Payments can be made by online, by phone, fax, post or in person and no transaction fees apply. If cheques or credit card details are not honoured on presentation, payment shall be deemed unsuccessful.
The Authority's online payments are managed by the Commonwealth Bank's BPoint system. It provides a secure way to make your payments online and does not store credit card details after payment. Credit card payments can be made at any time using Mastercard and Visa. Part payments cannot be accepted.
- The infringement notice (including tickets and fines) must be paid within 28 days of issue (on or before the due date).
- Refer to the car registration number and ticket number on your infringement notice. Your ticket number should be 7 digits in total and begin with '00'. If you are referring to an infringement number, please enter the last 7 digits only.
- Allow 3 working days after infringement has been issued before making payment.
- No GST applies to infringement payments made under Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority Regulations.
Note: We are currently upgrading our online payment system. Please contact us if you experience any issues to arrange an alternative payment method.
- Payments can be made on accounts and tax invoices, excluding invoices for bookings of functions, weddings or education programs.
- Refer to your tax invoice and note the account number and invoice number on payment details (Account number starts with the prefix ‘C’ followed by a 4-digit number, e.g., C1234 and Invoice number starts with the prefix ‘IN’ followed by a 6-digit number, e.g., IN123456).
- GST applies to debtor payments as declared on the tax invoice.
Alternative payment methods
Event and Education booking payments are currently not available online. Please use one of the alternative payment methods below:
Phone or Fax
Credit card payments can be made to our Customer Service Officer by phone or fax. This service is available 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority. Please cross all cheques and money orders ‘not negotiable’.
Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority
Fraser Avenue, Kings Park and Botanic Garden
Kings Park, Western Australia 6005.
Payments can be made by cash, cheque, EFTPOS, Bankcard, Mastercard or Visa. Visit the Kings Park Administration Building, off Fraser Avenue in Kings Park during office hours between 9.00 am - 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
For any enquiries, feedback, comments or complaints please contact us.