Kings Park and Botanic Garden has been voted Perth's number one attraction.
The Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority is delighted to note that world-recognised travel website - tripadvisor.com - shows that Kings Park and Botanic Garden has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5, the highest of the 74 Perth attractions listed on the site.
Reviews come from visitors around the world, including residents from Australia, Europe, Asia and the Americas. The vast majority of the written reviews rated their visitor experience as excellent.
Of the other 73 Perth attractions, five are also located within Kings Park and Botanic Garden. The State War Memorial ranks in 2nd place and the views from Fraser Avenue are in 7th place (both rated 5 out of 5).
Some of our favourite reviews can be viewed by clicking the links below:
- An Absolute 'Must Do' when visiting Perth, Western Australia
- Kings Park, no trip to Perth is complete without it
- A place to feel the city
- Like everything in Kings Park, amazing
- Simply Fantastic
- Beautifully designed garden of Australian trees
- Join the free tour
- Amazing Park!
- Gorgeous City Park with Stunning Views
- Best park in the world