Please contact Dr David Merritt with any enquiries relating to Conservation Seed Science.
- Dr David Merritt
- Dr Shane Turner
- Dr Lucy Commander
- Dr Miriam Mũnoz-Rojas
- Dr Adam Cross
- Mr Todd Erickson
Ms Majda Suleiman (2012 - present) Restoration ecology of Acacia pachyceras in the state of Kuwait.
Ms Emma Dalziell (2011 - present) Seed biology, dispersal and functional ecology of Western Australian Nymphaceae.
Mr Wolfgang Lewandrowski (2011 - present) Optimising seed germination and early seedling vigour of Triodia species.
Ms Kerryn Chia (2010 - present) The ecology of Persoonia longifolia.
Mr Todd Erickson (2009 - present) Seed dormancy and germination traits of 89 arid zone species required for mine-site restoration in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- Mallory Barnes (2014) Restoration of Triodia in the Pilbara.
- Sarah Boys (2014) Seed priming for improved germination and emergence in a semi-arid Threatened Ecological Community.
- Sophie Cross (2014) Restoration of urban coastal bushland: responses of bird and ant diversity to vegetation condition.
- Dmitri Ivanov (2014) The effect of hard setting magnetite tailings on the seedling emergence of six semi-arid species.
- Russell Miller (2014) The impact of long fire-free intervals on the persistence of serotinous non-sprouting plant species on the northern sandplain of south-western Australia.