Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
Please contact Dr David Merritt with any enquiries relating to Conservation Seed Science.
- Dr David Merritt
- Dr Shane Turner
- Dr Lucy Commander
- Dr Miriam Mũnoz-Rojas
- Dr Adam Cross
- Mr Todd Erickson
Ms Majda Suleiman (2012 - present) Restoration ecology of Acacia pachyceras in the state of Kuwait.
Ms Emma Dalziell (2011 - present) Seed biology, dispersal and functional ecology of Western Australian Nymphaceae.
Mr Wolfgang Lewandrowski (2011 - present) Optimising seed germination and early seedling vigour of Triodia species.
Ms Kerryn Chia (2010 - present) The ecology of Persoonia longifolia.
Mr Todd Erickson (2009 - present) Seed dormancy and germination traits of 89 arid zone species required for mine-site restoration in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
- Mallory Barnes (2014) Restoration of Triodia in the Pilbara.
- Sarah Boys (2014) Seed priming for improved germination and emergence in a semi-arid Threatened Ecological Community.
- Sophie Cross (2014) Restoration of urban coastal bushland: responses of bird and ant diversity to vegetation condition.
- Dmitri Ivanov (2014) The effect of hard setting magnetite tailings on the seedling emergence of six semi-arid species.
- Russell Miller (2014) The impact of long fire-free intervals on the persistence of serotinous non-sprouting plant species on the northern sandplain of south-western Australia.