Due to a Total Fire Ban in Perth, Naturescape and all bushland paths in Kings Park and Bold Park will be closed.Read more...
- Ramsay, R.R. Sivasithamparam, K. and Dixon, K.W. (1987). Anastomosis groups among Rhizoctonia-like endophytic fungi in south western Australian Pterostylis species (Orchidaceae). Lindleyana 2: 161-167.
- Dixon, K.W. (1987). Biology and Classification of fungal endophytes associated with Australian terrestrial orchids. Proceedings of the 12th World Orchid Conference April, 1987, Tokyo.
- Dixon, K.W. (1987). Horticulture of Western Australian Plants: past, present and future. In Proceedings of Horticultural Practices into the 1990s. pp. 1-7. Royal Australian Institute of Parks and Recreation.
- Dixon, K.W. (1987). Raising terrestrial orchids from seed. In Orchid Growing, Proceedings of the 10th Australian Orchid Conference. Orchid Club of South Australia Inc.: Adelaide.
- Dixon, I.R., Dixon, K.W. (eds) (1987). Kings Park Native Plant Annual 2. Mapco: Perth. 32 pp.
- Last Updated: 21 October 2013