Severe weather conditions forecast Sunday 21 September 2014: closures and event cancellations will occur.Read more...
- Pate, J.S. and Dixon, K.W. (1996). Convergence and divergence in the southwestern Australian flora in adaptations of roots to limited availability of water and nutrients, fire and heat stress. In S.D. Hopper, J.A. Chappill, M.S. Harvey and A.S. George (eds) Gondwanan Heritage: Past, Present and Future of the Western Australian Biota. pp. 249-58. Surrey Beatty and Sons, Chipping Norton.
- Meney, K.A., Pate, J.S. and Dixon, K.W. (1996). New species of Restionaceae from Western Australia. Telopea 6: 649-666.
- Hutton, B.J., Sivasithamparam, K., Dixon, K.W. and Pate, J.S. (1996). Pectic zymograms and water stress tolerance of endophytic fungi isolated from Western Australian heaths (Epacridaceae). Annals of Botany 77: 399-404.
- Hutton, B.J., Dixon, K.W., Sivasithamparam K. and Pate J.S. (1996). Inoculum potential of ericoid endophytes of Western Australian heaths (Epacridaceae). New Phytologist 134: 665-672.
- Dixon, K.W. and Hopper, S.J. (1996). Regional Accounts - Australia. In E. Hagsater and V. Dumont (eds) Orchids - Status, Survey and Conservation Action Plan. pp. 20, 109-118. IUCN/SSC Orchid Specialist Group, IUCN, Gland, Switzerland.
- Bunn, E. and Dixon, K.W. (1996). Tissue culture of rare and endangered Australian plants. In A. Taji and R. Williams (eds) Tissue Culture of Australian Plants. pp. 157-179. University of New England: Armidale, Australia.
- Bell, T.L., Pate, J.S. and Dixon, K.W. (1996). Relationships between fire response, morphology, root anatomy and starch distribution in south-west Australian Epacridaceae. Annals of Botany 77: 357-364.
- Last Updated: 21 October 2013