Built in 1900, Rotunda Two, with its turn of the century architecture, is situated on the edge of Mt Eliza escarpment and overlooks the old Swan Brewery and the Swan River. The venue is situated at the entrance to the elevated section of the Lotterywest Federation Walkway.
A lovely venue for wedding ceremonies, Rotunda Two is not recommended for catered functions, due to the lack of vehicle access to the site. All catering and function infrastructure needs to be carried a considerable distance to the venue site. No professional or wedding photography is permitted on the walkway to avoid inconvenience to other visitors.
- Suited to
- Weddings, social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions, film and photography
- 50 people
- Forrest Carpark, Botanic Garden
- Lengthy walk of approximately 500 m from Forrest Carpark, or limousine drop-off point at Botanic Garden Carpark
- Moderate walk of approximately 250 m to Tuart toilets
- Limited seating
- Approximately 1 km to Fraser Avenue precinct
- Not available
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily, except during the summer concert season
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Western Australian Botanic Garden