Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
The largest of the pavilions in the Lotterywest Family Area, the Willong Pavilion (also known as the Southern Shelter) doubles as an educational facility for school groups during the week.
Spill out onto the large grassed area of Hale Oval from this spacious shelter, with easy access to parking, drinking fountains, toilets and Stickybeaks Cafe (open 7 days and available for function catering).
- Suited to
- Social and family functions, community groups
- 50 people
- Parking directly outside venue (disabled bays available)
- Short walk to venue via carpark off Kings Park Road
- Approximately 150 m at Stickybeaks Cafe, including parent room
- Approximately 150 m at Stickybeaks Cafe
- Available to all park users; cannot be reserved as part of your booking
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Lotterywest Family Area