Severe weather conditions forecast Sunday 21 September 2014: closures and event cancellations will occur.Read more...
Saw Avenue Lawn
This area is named after Mr William Allnutt Saw. Mr Saw was a member of the Board from 1927 until 1949 and President from 1936-45. In 1938, the Subiaco Playground, now known as Saw Avenue Picnic Area, was grassed.
Thanks to the generous support of Variety the Children's Charity of WA, the precinct was refurbished in 2009 with modern community facilities and an innovative nature based play area.
- Suited to
- Social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions, weddings, sport and fitness
- Over 250; specific conditions apply to medium-sized events (functions over 250 people)
- May Drive or Saw Avenue
- Easily accessed via May Drive or Saw Avenue
- Short walk to toilets
- Not available
- Scattered benches and tables
- Approximately 750 m to Synergy Parkland or 2 km to Fraser Avenue precinct
- Available to all park users; cannot be reserved as part of your booking
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Saw Avenue Picnic Area