Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
Old Tea Pavilion
Originally situated on the lower terraces of Mount Eliza in 1899 and opened in 1900, the Tea House (also known as the Terraces Tearooms) was moved to Fraser Avenue in 1919, and used as a rest pavilion for the Returned Servicemen.
It was refurbished in 1998 and still retains many of the original tiles imported from Marseille in France. With majestic views overlooking the Swan River and the city of Perth, the Old Tea Pavilion is a beautiful location for a function.
- Suited to
- Social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions, weddings, film and photography
- 80 people
- Pines Picnic Carpark, directly behind venue
- Drop off available directly at venue
- Public transport bus stop close by, Fraser Avenue tourist precinct
- Opposite venue, across entry road
- Limited seating
- Approximately 200 m to Fraser Avenue tourist precinct
- Available nearby at Pines Picnic Area to all park users; cannot be reserved as part of your booking
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily, limited during summer events season
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Fraser Avenue Precinct