Due to a Total Fire Ban in Perth, Naturescape and all bushland paths in Kings Park and Bold Park will be closed.Read more...
Fraser Avenue Lawn
Fraser Avenue is filled with beautiful exotic trees and relics from Kings Park's yesteryear. Nowadays, Kings Park and Botanic Garden celebrates the unique flora of Western Australia by planting local species.
Only a short walk to the State War Memorial and Fraser Avenue precinct, Fraser Avenue lawn is a lovely shaded area, ideal for larger gatherings.
- Suited to
- Social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions, memorial services, film and photography, sport and fitness
- Pines Carpark, Fraser Avenue
- Short walk from Pines Carpark
- Public transport bus stop close by on Fraser Avenue
- Available on site
- Not available
- Scattered benches
- Approximately 400 m to Fraser Avenue restaurant precinct
- Available nearby at Pines Picnic Area to all park users; cannot be reserved as part of your booking
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily, limited during summer events season
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Fraser Avenue Precinct