Located on Saw Avenue, the Variety Pavilion was opened in 2009 as part of a refurbishment of the Saw Avenue Precinct.
The project was kindly supported by Variety the Children's Charity of WA. The Variety Pavilion is located in shady parkland featuring a nature-based adventure play environment, electric barbecues, drink fountains and pathways.
The much-loved 'Jarrah Log' was brought to Kings Park from Dwellingup in 1978. It now forms part of Variety Place and highlights the important role that Jarrah timber played in the early colony's economy.
- Suited to
- Social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions, memorial services, weddings, film and photography
- 50 people
- May Drive or Saw Avenue
- Easily accessed via May Drive or Saw Avenue
- Short walk to toilets
- Available in nearby picnic area but not in the Pavilion
- Approximately 750 m to Synergy Parkland or 2 km to Fraser Avenue precinct
- Available to all park users; cannot be reserved as part of your booking
- Booking times
- Available 9.00 am - 6.00 pm daily
- Please contact the Bookings Officer
- Saw Avenue Picnic Area