Originally situated on the lower terraces of Mount Eliza in 1899 and opened in 1900, the Tea House (also known as the Terraces Tearooms) was moved to Fraser Avenue in 1919, and used as a rest pavilion for the Returned Servicemen. It was refurbished in 1998 and still retains many of the original tiles imported from Marseille in France.
With majestic views overlooking the Swan River and the city of Perth, the Old Tea Pavilion is a beautiful location for weddings, social and family functions, community groups, corporate functions and film and photography.
|Features||Great views over Swan River and Perth City|
|Access||Drop off available to venue|
|Parking||Pines Picnic Carpark, directly behind venue|
|Toilets||Opposite venue, across entry road|
|Seating||Limited seating only|
||Please contact the Bookings Officer.|