This area is named after Mr William Allnutt Saw. Mr Saw was a member of the Board from 1927 until 1949 and President from 1936-45. In 1938, the Subiaco Playground, now known as Saw Avenue Picnic Area, was grassed.
|Features||Large, shady grassed area close to facilities|
|Access||Easily accessible from Saw Avenue or May Drive|
|Parking||Saw Avenue or May Drive|
|Seating||Scattered benches and tables|
||Please contact the Bookings Officer.|