This privacy statement applies to the bgpa.wa.gov.au website only. It tells you how this site collects information from you and how it is used.
If you visit this site to read or download information, log files record the following information for statistical purposes and to assist in making the site more useful to visitors:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (e.g., .gov, .com, .edu, .au, .nz)
- The pages you accessed and the documents you downloaded
- The search terms you used
- The date and time you visited the site
- Your operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac)
- The type of browser you use (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox).
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Use of Your Personal Information
This website will only record your email address if you send a message, complete an online form or you subscribe to a mailing list. Any personal information you provide, including your email address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it. Your personal information will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed to any third-party for any other purpose without your consent.
We do not share information about you with other government agencies or other organisations without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- is required or authorised by law; or
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
If we ask you for personal information in order to provide you with a service that you have requested then we will tell you how we intend to use that personal information if you choose to give it to us.
How to Contact Us
If at any time you believe we have not adhered to the principles referred to in this privacy statement or have any other comments, please contact us.