Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
- Wilkinson, K., Dixon, K.W. and Sivasithamparam, K. (1989). Interaction of soil bacteria mycorrhiza fungi and orchid seed in relation to germination of Australian orchids. The New Phytologist 112: 429-435.
- Pate, J.S., Kuo, J., Dixon, K.W. and Crisp, M.D. (1989). Anomalous secondary thickening in roots of Daviesia. (Fabaceae) and its taxonomic significance. Botanical Journal of the Linnaean Society 99: 175-193.
- Dixon, K.W., Meney, K. and Dixon, I.R. (1989). Biology and propagation of Australian rushes and sedges. Proceedings of International Plant Propagators Society Conference Perth, Western Australia. International Plant Propagators Society.
- Dixon, K.W., Meney, K. and Dixon, I.R. (1989). Propagation of Australian monocotyledons - case studies in rushes and sedges. Proceedings of Production and Marketing of Australian Flora. pp. 1-4. W.A. Department of Agriculture: South Perth.
- Dixon, K.W., Buirchell, B.J. & Collins, M.T. (eds.) (1989). Orchids of Western Australia. Cultivation and natural history. Second edition. Western Australian Native Orchid Study and Conservation Group (Inc.), Victoria Park: Western Australia. 68 pp.
- Burbidge, A.A., Dixon, K.W. and Fuller, P.J. (1989). The flora and fauna of vacant crown land at White Well, Shire of Dalwallinu, Western Australia. CALM Technical Report No 24. Department of Conservation and Land Management: Perth. 14 pp.
- Bunn, E., Dixon, K.W. and Langley, M.A. (1989). In vitro propagation of Leucopogon obtectus Benth. (Epacridaceae). Plant, Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture 19: 77-84.
- Last Updated: 21 October 2013