Fees and Payments
Bookings fees are set in order to preserve Kings Park and Botanic Garden's natural environment and to assist us in ensuring that your function is successful. They cover administration costs and maintenance of venues, essential facilities and infrastructure. They support the Authority's commitment to protect and conserve the Western Australian environment.
When do fees apply?
- Fees vary according to the venue, the type of event and the number of participants/guests.
- All bookings incur a minimum non-refundable fee.
- All fees must be paid on application.
- A site meeting may be necessary for functions over 100 people, for some catered functions, sporting events, the use of marquees or for events requiring additional infrastructure/assistance. The Bookings Office will advise if a site meeting is required. Site meetings will incur an additional fee.
Fees and charges are reviewed annually and the Authority reserves the right to change fees without notice. Refer to the Fees and Charges section within your relevant application pack for fee amounts applicable to your booking. All fees and charges include GST.
Online payment for group bookings is not available at this time. Payments can be made by phone, fax, email, post or in person and no transaction fees apply. If cheques or credit card details are not honoured on presentation, payment shall be deemed unsuccessful. Please refer to the payments section for more information.
Refunds and cancellations
Please take care when making your booking. We are unable to arrange a refund unless a booking is cancelled more than 10 days prior to the function/event by written request. Any refund available will be minus the minimum non-refundable booking fee. Fees will not be refunded after the reserved date or as a result of inclement weather. Please allow 10 working days for your refund to be processed.
The Authority reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time.
- Last Updated: 12 December 2013