Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
Kings Park's memorials have significant historical and cultural links. Surrounded by tranquil parklands and gardens, they are ideal venues for memorial services.
The Find Your Venue search tool helps you select an ideal venue from a number of heritage pavilions, rotundas and gazebos, or shaded grassed areas that are suitable for memorial services. Prior to booking a venue, event organisers are encouraged to visit the venue personally to ensure it is suitable and refer to the Terms and Conditions.
Please note specific conditions for Memorial Services within Kings Park and Botanic Garden:
- All memorial services are subject to prior approval and require a registration process with the Bookings Officer.
- Registered and recognised memorial organisations are not required to pay a booking fee.
- Fees and charges apply for community and social groups to conduct a memorial service.
- A completed Place of Reflection Application is required for community and social groups conducting a memorial service at the Marlee Pavilion, within the Place of Reflection.
- All memorial services at the State War Memorial require written permission from The Returned and Services League (RSL). Please contact the RSL on (+61 8) 9287 3799 and ensure a copy of their written permission accompanies the application form.
Fees and charges are detailed in the Memorial Services application pack, available to download below or from Kings Park Administration in printed form. Please complete the application form within the pack and refer to Make a Booking to proceed with your venue booking.
You may also be interested in the use of film and photography in Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Special conditions apply.
Please contact the Bookings Officer for further information and assistance.
- Last Updated: 09 December 2013