Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
- Paynter, B.H. and Dixon, K.W. (1990). Seed viability and embryo decline in Geleznowia verrucosa Turcz. (Rutaceae). Scientia Horticulturae 45: 149-157.
- Meney, K., Pate, J.S. and Dixon, K.W. (1990). Phenology of growth and resource deployment in Alexgeorgea nitens (Nees) Johnson and Briggs (Restionaceae), a clonal species from south-west Western Australia. Australian Journal of Botany 38: 543-557.
- Meney, K., Pate, J.S. and Dixon, K.W. (1990). Comparative morphology , anatomy, phenology and reproductive biology of Alexgeorgea spp. (Restionaceae) from south-west Western Australia. Australian Journal of Botany 38: 523-541.
- Dixon, K.W., Pate, J.S. and Kuo, J. (1990). The Western Australian Subterranean Orchid Rhizanthella gardneri Rogers. In J. Arditti (ed.) Orchid Biology, Reviews and Perspectives 5. pp. 37–62. Timber Press: Oregon, Canada.
- Dixon, K.W., Frost, K. and Sivasithamparam, K. (1990). The effect of amendment of soil with organic matter, a herbicide and fungicide on the mortality of seedlings of Banksia inoculated with Phytophthora cinnamomi Rands. Acta Horticulturae
- Dixon, K.W. and Bunn, E. (1990). Micropropagation research in Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Western Australia. Botanic Gardens Micropropagation News 1: 2-4.
- Dixon, K.W. and Bunn, E. (1990). Rare and endangered plants of Western Australia. Botanic Gardens Conservation News 1: 21-23.
- Dixon, K.W. (1990). Bringing back from the brink - the science of saving rare and endangered plants. Heritage Australia 9: 38-42.
- Dixon, K. W. (1990). Abundant rarity - conservation of Western Australian orchids, problems and progress. Proceedings of the First Australian Native Orchid Conference. pp. 168-171. Australian Native Orchid Society: Wollongong, New South Wales.