Due to very high fire danger conditions, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks are cancelled.Read more...
- Touchell, D. H., Dixon K. W. and Tan B. (1992). Cryopreservation of shoot-tips of Grevillea scapigera (Proteaceae): a rare and endangered plant from Western Australia. Australian Journal of Botany 40: 305-10.
- Rossetto, M and Dixon, K.W. (1992). In vitro propagation of Chinese Puzzle (Caustis dioica Cyperaceae)- a commercial sedge species from Western Australia. Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture 30: 65-67.
- Rossetto, M and Dixon, K.W. and Bunn, E. (1992). Aeration: a simple method to control vitrification and improve in vitro culture of rare Australian plants. In Vitro Cellular and Developmental Biology 28P: 192-196.
- Dixon, K.W. (1992). Orchids of Western Australia. An introduction to the propagation and cultivation of Western Australian orchids. The Orchid Review 100: 77-82.
- Collins, M.T. and Dixon, K.W. (1992). Micropropagation of an Australian terrestrial orchid, Diuris longifolia R.Br. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture 32: 131-135.
- Bunn, E. and Dixon, K.W. (1992). Micropropagation of Stirlingia latifolia (R.Br.)Steudel (Proteaceae), and important horticultural species from Western Australia. HortScience 27: 368.
- Bunn, E. and Dixon, K.W. (1992). In vitro propagation of the rare and endangered Corrigin Grevillea, Grevillea scapigera A.S. George (Proteaceae). HortScience 27: 261-262.
- Bunn, E. and Dixon, K.W. (1992). Micropropagation of the pineapple lily (Dasypogon hookeri J. Drumm. HortScience 27: 369.
- Bell, D.T., Loneragan, W.A., Ridley, W.J., Dixon, K.W. & Dixon, I.R. (1992). Response of tree canopy species of Kings Park, Perth, Western Australia to the severe Summer Wildfire of January 1989. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 75: 35-40.