Community support: get involved and let your passion grow
Kings Park and Bold Park offers places of great natural beauty, open space and tranquillity in our busy city. They are also leading centres of conservation, horticulture and science.
Learn how you can support the vibrant and passionate community of dedicated staff, volunteers and visitors that care for our parks.
- Volunteer with your parks. Contact us to find a role that suits your passion and interests.
- Become a member of the Friends of Kings Park or Friends of Bold Park Bushland. You do not have to actively volunteer in the parks to provide support - your membership is an important contribution.
- Become a corporate supporter or enter an employee partnership.
- Come work with us. View current job opportunities with the Botanic Gardens and Park Authority.
- Enjoy a school excursion in an outdoor classroom. Book with Kings Park Education; a leader in environmental education.
- Book your next outdoor function with us. We have venues and facilities to cater for a wide range of functions including weddings, social and family groups, corporate functions, community groups and sporting events.
- Visit us - join us for events such as the Kings Park Festival and Summer Events program.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter to keep up-to-date with what is happening in Kings Park and Bold Park.
- Participate in public comment and community engagement activities that inform our plans and policies.
- Tell us what you think. All suggestions and comments are welcome to improve the experience of our visitors.
Hundreds of Western Australians generously give their time in a variety of volunteer roles in Kings Park and Bold Park.
Corporate sponsorships provide a valuable connection to the natural environment, local community, Aboriginal and cultural heritage, scientific research and conservation.
You are invited to consider making a donation when you next visit or through the post, or consider making a bequest in your will.
Enjoy a shopping experience and help support your parks with all proceeds reinvested directly back into important research and conservation projects.
Periodically, the BGPA releases documents for public review and comment. Comments by all members of the public are appreciated.