We are pleased to let you know that Kings Park’s Visitor Information Centre (VIC) has reopened to the public.
We will be trialling reduced opening times of 10.30 am to 3.30 pm daily.
The safety of the dedicated team of volunteers who manage the VIC, as well as the safety of our visitors remains of upmost importance. We have introduced several new measures to ensure the comfort of visitors visiting us at this time. These measures include:
- A limit of eight visitors will be permitted inside at any one time.
- A one door in, one door out system will be in place. Please ensure you adhere to the markers indicating the entry and exit points.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning inside, including regular wiping down of high-touch surfaces such as counters and benches.
- Installing markers on the ground 1.5 metres apart as a reminder to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Providing hand sanitiser to all customers.
- Cash and card donations are still welcomed. Please place cash donations straight into the donation box.
- Free WIFI is now available. Please consider downloading a map or brochure on your phone, as limited print outs will be available.
In more good news, the Kings Park Volunteer Guides will be leading two daily guided walks from 1 August 2020.
We thank you for your patience and support during this period. We hope to see you back in Kings Park very soon.