Did you enter our fabulous Flowers in Focus competition last year? Well it's back, bigger than ever in 2020 and we’re excited to see your magical Western Australian wildflower photos!
Send us your best photo by Thursday 17 September for your chance to win prizes and the opportunity to have your image displayed in an outdoor exhibition in Kings Park. Stay tuned for the list of exciting prizes you can win.
The Flowers in Focus photography competition is open to all student, amateur or professional photographers and aims to promote the uniqueness and beauty of Western Australia’s diverse flora – especially our wildflowers.
There are plenty of plant species in flower already in Kings Park and Bold Park and right across our great State. View top wildflower photography tips and start snapping!
How to enter:
- Please read the Terms and Conditions for full competition and prize details.
- Take your photograph of a native Western Australian wildflower. Send your photo of approximately 2-10 MB. Please note: we may contact you for larger formats if you are selected as a winner.
- Download and complete the Flowers in Focus photography competition entry form226.84 KB.
- Entries must be received by midnight (AWST) Thursday 17 September 2020.
- A maximum of three (3) entries per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be announced on this website and contacted by telephone by Wednesday 23 September 2020.
Stay tuned for all the exciting happenings of the 2020 Kings Park Festival and to get you in the mood, check out the last year’s winners which are on display down the Long Vista in the WA Botanic Garden.