Bold Park belongs to the people of Western Australia, so your views about how the park is managed are important to us.
Bold Park is an A-class reserve of coastal bushland set aside for its outstanding conservation, landscape and recreation values. Covering 437 hectares, it is one of the largest bushland remnants in the metropolitan area of the Swan Coastal Plain.
Share your views on Perth’s beautiful A-class coastal reserve and its future in our five minute community survey.
Have your say in the Bold Park Community Survey.
If you have feedback regarding specific areas of the park that you like or believe could be improved, drop a pin on the map tool.
The results of the community survey will be used to inform the new Bold Park Management Plan 2022-2027.
Five-year management plans are a legislative requirement for the Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority (BGPA). The draft Bold Park Management Plan 2022 – 2027 will be available for public comment in late 2021.
The BGPA has five strategic themes and goals informing the management of Bold Park and Kings Park:
- Truly local experiences: Immersing visitors in experiences of nature and local identity.
- Community wellbeing: Encouraging community health and social inclusion through connection to nature, culture and identity.
- Culture and heritage: Conserving, enhancing and celebrating the cultural and natural heritage of our parks.
- Science and conservation: Protecting local biodiversity and tackling complex environmental challenges facing our world.
- Western Australian Botanic Garden: Conserving and enhancing the WA Botanic Garden as an iconic cultural, educational and research institution.
The survey is open until 5.00 pm on 23 July 2021 and we warmly welcome your participation.