Ms Keran Keys
- Technical Officer (Conservation Biotechnology)
Biodiversity Conservation Centre
Kattidj Close Kings Park Western Australia 6005
- (+61 8) 9480 3688
- Micropropagation and Cryopreservation of Declared Rare Flora
- Horticulture of Western Australian flora
- Micropropagation and maintenance of in vitro DRF culture lines.
- Cryopreservation of DRF.
- Acclimation and ex vitro establishment of DRF.
- Production of threatened species for WA Botanic Garden and translocation programs.
- Production and planting of threatened flora for reintroduction and translocation programs: Grevillea scapigera, Symonanthus bancroftii and Eremophila resinosa.
Visit the Conservation Biotechnology section to learn more about the current and past projects.