Ms Keran Keys
- Technical Officer (Conservation Biotechnology)
Biodiversity Conservation Centre
Kattidj Close Kings Park Western Australia 6005
- (+61 8) 9480 3688
- Horticulture of Western Australian flora
- 1984 Certificate Horticulture, Bentley TAFE WA.
- Cryopreservation of threatened flora.
- Maintenance of in vitro culture lines of threatened flora.
- Micropropagation of threatened flora, acclimation and ex vitro establishment.
- Production of threatened species for WA Botanic Garden and future translocation programs.
- Cryopreservation and maintenance of Western Australian threatened flora.
- Production and planting of threatened flora for reintroduction and translocation programs: Grevillea scapigera, Symonanthus bancroftii and Eremophila resinosa.
- Displaying threatened flora for public awareness: Kings Park Festival, ASGAP, ANPC.
- Training volunteers for maintenance of threatened flora (potted collection).
- Dr Eric Bunn (Team Leader, Conservation Biotechnology)
- Mr Bob Dixon (Manager Biodiversity and Extensions)