Due to very high fire danger conditions today, Naturescape is closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks may be cancelled. Read more ...
Bold Summer Sunset Walk
No registration required.
- 06:00pm - 07:30pm, Tuesday, 16 February 2021
Save to calendar
- At Western Australian Ecology Centre
- (+61 8) 9480 3996
- Guided Walks, Summer Events
The warmer months provide a unique chance to experience Bold Park bushland at dusk. Bold Park trained volunteer guides will again lead our very popular sunset walks in January, February and March.
Walkers can enjoy observing the park in the cool of the evening. Walks leave from the Ecology Centre on Perry Lakes Drive, and head up to the Reabold Hill lookout to view the sunset over the ocean.
Prepare for your walk:
- Wear sturdy shoes and come dressed for the weather. Bring drinking water and a torch.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness.
- There are no public toilets in Bold Park. Toilets are available at a nearby playground at the southern end of Perry Lakes Reserve.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Friends of Bold Park Bushland if you have a group greater than five people who wish to attend.