Severe weather conditions today: Lotterywest Federation Walkway and Rio Tinto Naturescape Kings Park are closed. Read more ...
Bold Park Guided Walk - Geology and flora
No registration required.
- 09:00am - 10:30am, Sunday, 11 June 2023
Save to calendar
- At Tuart Carpark
- (+61 8) 9480 3996
- Guided Walks and Tours, Bold Park
Within Bold Park the land is a mix of limestone ridges, sandy valleys and wetland depressions all of which support different communities of plant life. Join the Friends of Bold Park Bushland guides to learn about how the varied geology leads to such a variety of plant life in a relatively small area.
This guided walk is free, starting from the Tuart carpark on Perry Lakes Drive.
Prepare for your walk:
- Wear sturdy shoes, come dressed for the weather and bring drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness.
- There are no public toilets in Bold Park. Toilets are available at the nearby playground at the southern end of Perry Lakes Reserve.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Friends of Bold Park Bushlandif you have a group greater than five people who wish to attend.