Stories of people and plants
No registration required.
- 12:00pm - 01:30pm, Friday, 15 November 2019
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks
Listen to stories about Kings Park from the earliest times. Learn about the memorials and monuments that provide a visible focus for our memories. Enjoy exotic trees, native flora and panoramic views of the city.
Free guided walks in Kings Park are led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides, departing daily from Fraser Avenue, outside Aspects of Kings Park.
Three walks are conducted every day throughout the year, except Christmas Day, on a variety of topics. Additional walks are available during the annual Kings Park Festival in September.
To learn more about the walks and topics offered during the year, please refer to the Free Guided Walks section.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 1.5 hours duration.
- Walking grade is easy; suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.