Due to very high fire danger conditions forecast for tomorrow, Naturescape will be closed and Kings Park afternoon guided walks may be cancelled.Read more ...
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 06:00pm - 10:30pm, Thursday, 06 February 2020
Save to calendar
- At May Drive Parkland
- 1300 654 948
- Cinema, Summer Events
Enjoy a movie under the stars this summer at the outdoor cinema located in May Drive Parkland in Kings Park. Presented by Moonlight Cinema, enjoy the newest released movies and some all-time greats. Pack a picnic dinner or purchase food and drinks onsite and enjoy a beautiful summer evening with us.
Little Women (G)
- Cinema season runs from Saturday, 30 November 2019 to Sunday, 29 March 2020.
- Movies screen Tuesday through Sunday with exceptions for some public holidays.
Gates open at 6.00 pm and screening starts at 8.00 pm during December, January and February and 7.00 pm during March.
Tickets are available via the Moonlight Cinema website or at the gate from 6.00 pm each screening night. Ticket costs increase slightly when purchased online.
What to Bring
- Picnic and drinks (BYO is permitted)
- Rug and/or low deck chairs. High-backed chairs will be positioned at the back of the venue.
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothing as the weather cools
- No animals (guide dogs excepted)
- No tables, umbrellas or sun shelters
- No professional cameras or recording equipment
- No glass items
- No smoking inside the venue
- Food and drinks (including alcoholic beverages on selected nights) are available for purchase at the venue
- BYO picnic and alcohol
- Entry to May Drive Parkland is via Saw Avenue from Thomas Street or via Poole Avenue from Winthrop Avenue.
- Please park safely and legally along May Drive.
- ACROD parking is located behind Zamia Cafe.
- Please refer to our Notices for closures and service interruptions that may impact this event.
Refer to the May Drive Parkland venues map.
Visit the Moonlight Cinema website for a detailed listing of films, special events, menus and further information.