Heart of Kings Park
Register Free event with limited places.
- 11:00am - 02:00pm, Friday, 30 October 2020
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3624
- Guided Walks
For the enthusiastic walker. Tread hidden paths deep into the heart of Kings Park on a genuine Australian bush walk without leaving Perth City.
While exploring both woodland and river landscapes with Kings Park Volunteer Guides discover the cultural significance of this treasured woodland and how plants survive in such a challenging environment while experiencing the sights, sounds and smells of a natural bush setting.
Free guided walks in Kings Park depart from Fraser Avenue, outside Aspects of Kings Park.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours duration, circular walk up to 5 km.
- Walking grade is moderate with some dirt tracks; not suitable for wheelchairs or prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- Social distancing will be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
This session is free, but registrations are essential. Places are limited. Registrations close 5.00 pm on the day prior to the event.
Guided walks are conducted every day throughout the year, except Christmas Day, on a variety of topics.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.