A Gondwana Adventure in Kings Park
No registration required.
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Wednesday, 03 November 2021
Save to calendar
- At May Drive Parkland
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Dinosaurs in Gondwana! Come for a walk through the last four billion years, meet dinosaurs and hear how and why Gondwana was essential in the development of WA’s unique flora and fauna.
On this adventure through time, we’ll wander through the beautiful May Drive Parkland and across Lycopod Island where you will learn of the mysterious Gondwana continent, meet Australian dinosaurs and megafauna, see living plant fossils and discover why this corner of WA is listed as a world hotspot of biodiversity.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free. Suitable for primary school aged children aged 10 years and older.