Birdlife: Bush Birds of Bold Park – Talk and Walk
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 08:00am - 10:00am, Saturday, 11 September 2021
Save to calendar
- At Western Australian Ecology Centre
- (+61 4) 7861 8509
- Guided Walks, Kings Park Festival, Walks and talks
Bold Park is a vital piece of Perth Bushland and is home to numerous different types of birds.
Starting with a short talk hosted by BirdLife WA about the birds of Bold Park and their relationship with the plants, then join the expert walk leaders to see if you can spot them in their native habitat.
The talk will commence at 8.00 am in the Tamala Room, followed by the walk. Morning tea will be served in the Tamala Room at the conclusion of the walk.
Prepare for your walk
- Binoculars will be provided.
- Wear sturdy shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness. Due to the terrain, this tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or prams.
- There are no public toilets in Bold Park. Toilets are available at the nearby playground at the southern end of Perry Lakes Reserve.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine; however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
The cost for this event is $10.00. Places are limited, please register via Eventbrite.