Spring Graze and Laze: Antipasto platters by Zamia Cafe
- 09:00am, Wednesday, 01 September 2021 - 04:00pm, Sunday, 31 October 2021
Save to calendar
- At Zamia Cafe
- (+61 8) 9388 6700
- Perth Events, Kings Park Festival, Entertainment and wellness
With the lush green lawn and spring sunshine calling you outdoors, pre-order a ‘Graze and Laze’ picnic antipasto platter and enjoy a delightful afternoon of fun and frivolity in the park throughout Spring.
Pre-order your lovingly-prepared antipasto platter and collect it at Zamia Cafe before finding the perfect spot under a tree and relaxing in May Drive Parkland.
Seasonal platter items will vary, but may include:
- Cold Meals (Ham, Salami, Proscuitto),
- Dips (Roast Cap Relish, Hummos)
- Vintage Cheddar, Brie
- Marinated Olives & Feta, artichokes, sundried tomatoes
- Crackers, Turkish bread
Prepare for your picnic
- Platters are limited and bookings are essential with 24 hours' notice with full payment.
- Contact Zamia Cafe to confirm the number of picnickers and any dietary requirements.
- The cost per platter is $57.50 and is designed to be shared by two people.
- The platter includes eco friendly packaging, cutlery & napkins.