Bushland and wildflowers
No registration required.
- 01:00pm - 02:30pm, Thursday, 28 October 2021
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks and Tours
Discover spring wildflowers in the bush. Walk along the Nature Trail into the Kings Park bushland where you may encounter 'milkmaids and postmen, pixies and fairies, donkeys and spiders’.
Free guided walks in Kings Park are led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides, departing daily from Fraser Avenue, outside Aspects of Kings Park.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 1.5 hours duration.
- Walking grade is easy; suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
- If you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.