Paws and Plants in Kings Park
No registration required.
- 09:00am - 10:30am, Sunday, 19 December 2021
Save to calendar
- At Old Tea Pavilion
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks and Tours
This special walk encourages you to bring your pooch to the Park so you can both learn about the plants, history and imPAWtant landmarks along the way.
The Paws and Plants walk visits some of the quieter, dog-friendly areas of Kings Park and will cater for your four-legged friend by passing water stations and disposal bins along the way.
This is a great opportunity to get some exercise while also learning about the very special Kings Park.
The walk will start from the Old Tea Pavilion on Fraser Avenue, Kings Park.
This walk is being led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Dogs must remain on a lead at all times while in Kings Park.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.