In the Footsteps of Women
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Wednesday, 24 November 2021
Save to calendar
- At Yorkas Nyinning Building
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Join us for a free guided walk around the beautiful and verdant Pioneer Women’s Memorial precinct.
Learn about the ancient role Aboriginal women played in Indigenous culture here, like using plants for food and medicine. Then continue a journey through Western Australian history to the more recent contribution of women in the development of the State.
This walk is being led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is not suitable for wheelchairs, walking aids or prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.