WA's Special Eucalypts
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Sunday, 21 November 2021
Save to calendar
- At Roe Gardens
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Western Australia is home to an amazing assortment of eucalypts, most of which are unique to the State.
When many other wildflowers start to disappear, these amazing Eucalypts have only just started to bloom.
This walk showcases some of these spectacular and special eucalypts, including Kings Park's native species.
This walk is being led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is not suitable for wheelchairs walking aids or prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.