A Scoundrel, a Statesman and Edith
- 11:00am - 12:15pm, Wednesday, 10 November 2021
Save to calendar
- At Fraser's Restaurant
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Join our talented guides as they take on the personas of three colourful characters who were instrumental in shaping Western Australia during the 1800’s.
Immerse yourself in this fascinating period of history as Sir John Forrest, Edith Cowan and a convict share their engaging stories while you walk through historic landmarks of Kings Park.
Starting from the Wishing Well on Fraser Avenue, this walk is led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for wheelchairs, walking aids or prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.