Bush Tucker, Roasted Swans and Barrels of Beer
No registration required.
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Wednesday, 01 December 2021
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
This scenic walk around the Mt Eliza Scarp, also known as Kaarta Gar-up, highlights how Kings Park and the Swan and Canning Rivers are closely connected.
You will learn more about the geography of the river and the area’s use by Aboriginal people; adventures with explorers, early settlers, their industries and river use up to modern times.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is not suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.