Walk through WA
No registration required.
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Wednesday, 15 December 2021
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Experience the whole of Western Australia by walking just a few hundred metres, learn about the temperate south coast and the tropical Kimberley, all without leaving the Botanic Garden.
This walk highlights Western Australia’s vast plant biodiversity unlike anywhere else in the world. You will learn about the natural and climatic characteristics of each season and the impact on the fascinating flora within.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for wheelchairs, walking aids or prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.