Water views and wilderness
No registration required.
- 10:00am - 12:00pm, Monday, 15 August 2022
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Head along the Law Walk on the edge of Mt Eliza for panoramic views of the Swan River including Perth Water and Matilda Bay with the Darling Range as a backdrop. Enjoy Roe Gardens, with its colourful hakeas and grevilleas then follow the path into the bush for a taste of Kings Park’s wildflowers, banksias, jarrahs and marris.
This free guided walk is led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 2 hours duration.
- Walking grade is moderate; not suitable for wheelchairs or prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.