Auslan Botanical Walk
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 11:00am - 12:30pm, Tuesday, 13 September 2022
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- Guided Walks and Tours, Kings Park Festival, Walks and talks
A special WA Botanic Garden walk in Kings Park for users of Auslan.
Discover the treasures of the WA Botanic Garden with a volunteer Kings Park Guide and an Auslan signer. Learn about some of our unique plants and the part they played in Western Australia’s history.
Preference given to Auslan users on this walk.
Starting from the Guided Walks signs outside Aspects of Kings Park Gallery Shop.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for wheelchairs, walking aids and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free. Places are limited. Book now via Eventbrite. Registrations close 5:00pm on the day before the event.