Walk on the Quiet Side
- 11:00am - 12:15pm, Sunday, 05 December 2021
Save to calendar
- At Roe Gardens
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours
Explore the Place of Reflection and Roe Gardens, a tranquil part of the WA Botanic Garden with secluded decks and contemplation areas and the beautiful Marlee Pavilion. Hear how and why this beautiful place came into being, why we think it’s important to create peaceful places and learn about how nature can encourage healing, hope and renewal.
This walk is led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free.