Shakespeare in the Park: A Midsummer Night's Dream
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 06:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday, 28 January 2022
Save to calendar
- At Saw Avenue Amphitheatre
- Theatre, Summer Events
Fremantle Theatre Company's new run of Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream is a hilarious presentation of a classic so good, so funny and so very well suited for a magical night under the stars.
A bawdy band of gypsies in a holiday caravan with four wayward inner-city lovers, and a tribe of woodland sprites...these three tribes accidentally go to war, under the moonlight of a perfect summer's night.
Set among WA's naturally picturesque parks this beautiful bard is sure to entertain!
- 6.00 pm: Gates open
- 7.15 pm: Show begins
- Tickets can be purchased from Fremantle Theatre Company.
- Low deck chairs are recommended. High backed deck chairs will be positioned at the rear of the venue to avoid obstructing sight lines for other patrons.
What to Bring
- Low deck chair or picnic rug
- Picnic hamper
- Sunhat and sunscreen
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Sealed plastic water/soft drink (only)
- No professional cameras, video and recording equipment
- No glass items
- No alcohol
- No smoking
- No dogs or other pets (guide dogs excepted)
Food and Beverages
This is a licensed event. No bring-your-own alcohol, but picnics are encouraged.
- Please park safely and legally along May Drive and Saw Avenue.
- ACROD parking is located in Kulbardi Carpark, next to the Saw Avenue Amphitheatre.
- Shakespeare in the Park: A Midsummer Night's Dream (January 29, 6.00 pm)