Wildflowers and bushland
No registration required.
- 01:00pm - 03:00pm, Friday, 28 October 2022
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3634
- Guided Walks and Tours, Kings Park Festival
Follow the Nature Trail through Kings Park’s unique bushland, showcasing many of WA’s spring wildflowers. Marvel at magnificent spider, pansy and cowslip orchids as well as our State floral emblem, the Red and Green Kangaroo Paw. Learn how Western Australia’s plants have adapted to hot, dry conditions and low nutrient soils. Keep your eye out for quendas and many of the park’s 70 bird species.
This free guided walk is led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 2 hours duration.
- Walking grade is easy; suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Part of this trail is raised mesh and unsuitable for dogs.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
- If you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.