Walk on the Quiet Side
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 11:00am - 12:15pm, Saturday, 24 September 2022
Save to calendar
- At Roe Gardens
- Guided Walks and Tours, Kings Park Festival, Walks and talks
Spend a peaceful hour slowly exploring a very special part of Kings Park.
Connect with nature and discover the peace and tranquillity of Kings Park's Place of Reflection. Immerse yourself in this special place as you learn about its design and inspiration.
Starting from Roe Gardens, Forrest Drive.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- Social distancing may be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free. Places are limited. Book now via Eventbrite. Registrations close 5:00pm on the day before the event.