Treasures of the Botanic Garden
No registration required.
- 12:00pm - 01:30pm, Tuesday, 27 August 2019
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks
Wander among WA's unique native flora in the Western Australian Botanic Garden. Discover the glorious diversity of the plants to be found from the coast to the desert, from the rugged north to the southern forests.
Free guided walks in Kings Park are led by Kings Park Volunteer Guides, departing daily from Fraser Avenue, outside Aspects of Kings Park.
Three walks are conducted every day throughout the year, except Christmas Day, on a variety of topics. Additional walks are available during the annual Kings Park Festival in September.
To learn more about the walks and topics offered during the year, please refer to the Free Guided Walks section.
Prepare for your walk
- Approximately 1.5 hours duration.
- Walking grade is easy to moderate; not suitable for wheelchairs and prams.
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- Toilet facilities are available nearby.
- All guided walks are free and bookings are generally not required for individuals.
- Please contact the Visitor Information Centre if you have a group greater than ten people who wish to attend.
Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.