Nature in Art Walk
Register Free event with limited places.
- 10:30am - 11:30am, Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks, Kings Park Festival, Walks and Talks, Art and exhibitions
Kings Park is full of art celebrating WA plants and the natural environment. Enjoy a walk through the WA Botanic Garden where you’ll view beautiful artwork, sculpture and mosaics inspired by iconic plants banksias and acacias. Explore the aesthetics and meaning of sculptural plants in garden design too.
This walk is being led by the knowledgeable Kings Park Volunteer Guides.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
All guided walks are free. Places are limited. Registrations close 5.00 pm on the day prior to the event.