Secrets of the Botanic Garden
Event registrations available from 07:00am, Wednesday, 22 July 2020 to 05:00pm, Monday, 21 September 2020
- 10:30am - 11:30am, Tuesday, 22 September 2020
Save to calendar
- At Aspects Lawn
- (+61 8) 9480 3600
- Guided Walks, Kings Park Festival, Walks and Talks
Did you know the Western Australian Botanic Garden is the world’s largest living collection of Western Australian flora? The wildflowers, plants and trees on show are collected from every corner of WA, grown in the Kings Park nursery and managed in the gardens by an extraordinary team who are experts in WA’s mega-diverse flora.
Join us for a special guided walk with a Kings Park horticulturist and the Kings Park Volunteer Guides to learn more about what it takes to grow a world-class botanic garden.
Prepare for your walk
- Wear sturdy, closed-in shoes and come dressed for the weather with a hat, jacket, sunscreen and drinking water.
- This walk requires a moderate level of fitness and is suitable for most wheelchairs and prams.
- Toilet facilities and parking are available nearby.
- Our events go ahead in rain or shine, however, walks may be cancelled in extreme weather conditions. Refer to the notices section for current closures and service interruptions.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event.
- Social distancing will be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
All guided walks are free. Places are limited. Registrations close 5.00 pm on the day prior to the event.