Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 09:30am - 10:30am, Monday, 21 September 2020
Save to calendar
- At Vietnam Memorial Pavilion
- 0413 577 131
- Kings Park Festival, Walks and Talks, Entertainment and Wellness
Start the week well with a relaxing meditation class combining 20 minutes of quiet breath awareness followed by 30 minutes of guided meditation with wellness guru Mark Simpson from Soul Vida.
Feel the stress and tension melt away, leaving your senses refreshed and a feeling of inner calm to help your wellbeing blossom. This class is suitable for everyone, delivering mental clarity, inner peace and deep relaxation.
Prepare for your class
- Bring along a yoga mat, towel, a small cushion (optional) and a water bottle.
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, suncream and a hat.
- Parking and toilet facilities are located nearby.
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event
- The session will be held undercover in Vietnam Memorial Pavilion.
- Social distancing will be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
Cost is $5 per person and a free coffee or tea is available from Zamia Cafe for each participant after the class.
Bookings are essential. Please contact Soul Vida to reserve your place.