Stretch 'n' Spring Wednesdays
Purchase tickets using contact details below.
- 09:30am - 10:30am, Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Save to calendar
- At Vietnam Memorial Pavilion
- 0413 577 131
- Kings Park Festival, Walks and Talks, Entertainment and Wellness
Join us for a yoga-inspired wellness class with Makita Gabriel from Soul Vida in the beautiful surrounds of Kings Park this spring.
Incorporating modern yoga practices with a perfect balance of movement, flow, stretch and breath awareness, this class begins with a gentle detox sequence and flows into an energising sequence, inviting the body and breath to move as one. The class finishes with a restorative relaxation to help you unwind, recharge and find inner calm.
This gentle class is suitable for all fitness levels.
Prepare for your class
- Bring along a yoga mat, towel, small cushion (optional) and a water bottle
- We recommend you wear comfortable shoes, sunscreen and a hat
- Parking and toilet facilities are located nearby
- People with a disability are encouraged to contact us to ensure we meet your needs for this event
- The session will be held undercover in Vietnam Memorial Pavilion.
- Social distancing will be required and if you are feeling unwell please postpone your visit to a future event.
Cost is $5 per person and a free coffee or tea is available from Zamia Cafe for each participant after the class.
Bookings are essential. Please contact Soul Vida to reserve your place.